The Vico coat is an easy to wear piece. It's a traditional jacket length, to be worn as an outdoor piece over a roll neck sweater in a bright color on ecru (cord)pants, jeans or flannels. trying it on, it feels compact and follows the body nicely. Like usual, the details are well thought, like the cuffs inside the sleeves that protect the wind is getting in. The light frame storm system membrane fabric outside feels very light warm and soft. Not very strange, as its a wool, cashmere silk blend. It's an easy piece, that you only can appreciate wearing it.
- Shell: Loro Piana light frame storm system
- 54%virgin wool, 43% silk, 3% cashmere
- Padding : Laboratorio Collaudo fiber
- 2 zip inside pockets, flap pockets
- Stand up collar with alcantara detail
- button closed front
- inside cuffs to close the sleeve from wind
A compact and light weight luxury piece.
Made in Parma, Italy.
To learn more about the sizing, click on the check the fit button.