Merz B Schwanen 114V 20'ies V shirt 1 thread maco grey melange
*country specific VAT rates will be calculated during checkout Sale • Save
114 1920 V-Shirt:
Made in 1920, this shirt still is very much in style due to its timeless design. The remarkable neckline is a real eye-catcher even today. Who knows if men in the 20s knew about the very cool look of their T-shirts?
For over a hundred years, the material blend used for this shirt was a popular substitute for the expensive Maco-cotton from Egypt. Even today, the comfortable haptics can hold its own – this shirt may be a revision, but isn’t it an original piece nonetheless?Material:
- Maco-Imit, 67% cotton / 33% viscose
- 1-thread, 130 gr. (4,6 oz.), made on loop wheeler
- natural, light fabric for maximum comfort for your skin
- soft and comfortable structure
- slim, but still comfortable cut
- authentic yet modern design with wide neckline
- straight hem
- maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- remarkable, puristic neckline design
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- open sleeves
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany
UPDATE Virtusize - from 25-10-2021 an important change was made! From now on, all rise sizes are including the waistband !
We take the time to measure each product for you.
These measurements are an aid in finding the right size/fit. However, you cannot derive any rights by a difference in measures within a cm, or a different interpretation how to measure.
Click on the "check the fit" button above the "add to cart" button. Here you can find the measurements for all sizes available and also you will be show how to measure like we measure, following the Virtusize guidelines.
You can return your goods within 10 working days.
When sending goods back form outside EU, with Fedex, your refund might take up to 6 weeks as Fedex invoices us costs which we will deduct from your refund, when you did not sent it DDP. The Fedex invoice arrives always after a month or longer.
Products from our clearance section or sales, delivered to countries outside the EU are not returnable.
You will find all information about this in our FAQ page.
Still questions? Mail us; Customerservice@fransboonestore.com