Merz B Schwanen Maco 1 Thread 114 20'ies Deep Black
*Country specific vat rates will be calculated during checkout
114 1920 V-Shirt:
Made in 1920, this shirt still is very much in style due to its timeless design. The remarkable neckline is a real eye-catcher even today. Who knows if men in the 20s knew about the very cool look of their T-shirts?
For over a hundred years, the material blend used for this shirt was a popular substitute for the expensive Maco-cotton from Egypt. Even today, the comfortable haptics can hold its own – this shirt may be a revision, but isn’t it an original piece nonetheless?Material:
- Maco-Imit, 67% cotton / 33% viscose
- 1-thread, 130 gr. (4,6 oz.), made on loop wheeler
- natural, light fabric for maximum comfort for your skin
- soft and comfortable structure
- slim, but still comfortable cut
- authentic yet modern design with wide neckline
- straight hem
- maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- remarkable, puristic neckline design
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- open sleeves
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany
You can return your goods within 10 working days.
Inside EU, you can use any carrier to return your package, as long it's trackable. We don't provide free return labels.
Due to high clearance costs, we can only accept returns by using a return label you can purchase trough email@example.com This label includes re-import costs and taxes charged to us.
Send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to assist you.
For returns inside EU:
Please send all goods in unworn or washed condition, all tags original attached to:
8300 Knokke Heist
Products from our clearance section or sales, delivered to countries outside the EU are not returnable or eligible for a refund
You will find all information about this in our FAQ page.
Still questions? Mail us; Customerservice@fransboonestore.com
Return rules for clearance items outside EU -
Clearance items -30% -50% are not eligable for a return when purchased outside EU
When purchased in EU the rules are like the non clearance items.