Ordering from - Shipping to UK. *
follow the updates here.
Due to recent changes in the UK & EU’s trade agreements, customers living within the UK will no longer be charged VAT on their purchases in the Netherlands from Fransboonestore.com based in the Netherlands (EU)
BUT- You will be charged clearance costs and VAT at arrival in the UK. This will be collected by UPS.
So, your order will be shipped on a DAP (Delivered at Place) service and you will be required to pay duties and taxes on your purchase when it arrives in the UK . UPS, will contact you in advance of delivering the goods.
The shipping cost you pay on our site is transport cost like usual, so the clearance costs and VAT are not includsed in our shipping cost.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and we cant tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from product to product. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting. To check online, you could have a look here
The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
Returns from UK to EU *
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please make sure a return invoice is on the box in a transparant pouch, its the original invoice and mark on this Returned To Origin. Or create one with your shipper. It must contain the prodcut description or HS code, value and your and our address (if you need help, we will be able to mail you anexample.
- provide us a tracknumber - shipper's name
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address
Fransboonestore - Returns
8300 Knokke Heist
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All costs due to the return, like import charges, clearance costs, will be deducted form your refund. (VAT excluded, as we deduct this)
- All Items must be in original, reselable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS' and tick the costs on shipper option to avoid any customs charges charged to Fransboonestore. Fransboonestore is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made. These will be deducted form your refund when invoiced to us.
- Please make sure that the return form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return being delayed.